Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Regil
Frequent Visitor

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Hi,

Good day!

I am trying to share a report to a colleague who is on a different organization/domain and when she clicks the report link, below error occured.

somethingwentwrong.JPG

Scenario:

Both User A and  User B are from org X.

I am from org Y.

Before, I was able to share the report to User A. She can view/open the report.

Now, User B gets an error when opening the report I shared. (above is the error)

Note: the report I am trying to share sits on a Premium workspace. Both users have free Power BI account.

Appreciate feedback on how to resolve this.

Thanks and regards,

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Regil,

Was User B able to view any other report you shared with him? Was User B a direct recipient? That is to say, he get the report link shared by you, rather that get the link sent by UserA. Besides, please check if UserB is under the "Access" list.1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yulgu-msft,

Thanks for the feedback.

This is my first time to share report to User B, and yes he is a direct recipient.

Howeer, when I share reports, I don't use the "Access" list, I use other option which is "Share" (where I key in the users email addressesa). It is the same method I used to share the report with User A.

Thanks and regards,

Regil

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors