Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tom_leto

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Date and Time: 2019-12-05 05:50:07Z
ActivityId: ef492bfe-b425-4bb8-ab57-280e97f274a0

Getting the above error message when trying to access app.powerbi.com.

What to do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys,

I think it is caused by the Power BI planed maintenance. Please reference: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/.

1.PNG

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
riturajpankaj

Getting this issue today again.

But the portal says 

" Service Outage/Degradation - No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly "

Can you confirm where can I find out about any scheduled maintenance.

Have not received any alert so far..

Unable to log on to PowerBI desktop also.

!! Thanks in advance !! 

Are you using the India Central Region? I see that the Power BI status page has been updated:

"Power BI users in India Central Region may experience issues while trying to login, load,. and refresh reports. There is an ongoing Azure Storage outage. Azure Engineers are investigating the issue, up to date status on the investigation can be found at https://status.azure.com/en-us/status. Power BI engineers are working to transfer traffic to a backup location, an update will be provided soon."

Arkturian
Regular Visitor

Issues in East Canada with logging in and if login works, reports won't load.

Hi guys,

I think it is caused by the Power BI planed maintenance. Please reference: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/.

1.PNG

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @tom_leto ,

Guys, as I know, Power BI Maintenance have already completed. Can you please check if the reports, dashboards and etc. load normally in your machine? If the Service work fine, please accept the helpful answer as a solution. Then we are able to close the thread. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
Jano
Helper III
Helper III

Seems to be working again now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Based in Germany,

Problem is still persist. 

Since 09:00 CET it is working for us. North Europe (Ireland). Chrome login was not working before, IE/Edge did work most of the time.

mletschert
Frequent Visitor

We have the same issue in Utrecht, the Netherlands. What to do? 

It's working again now!

Same here in East US. No reports load. And nothing on the Service Health dashboard. Just a Tweet and this post, both of which are a totally inappropriate way to report an outage that's lasted six hours. Come on MS, you can (and should) do better.

And it's happening again. No reports load.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Similar problem since early this morning in Germany. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

We are having some problems also in Slovenia. When opening online verison of alreday published dashboard, noting happpens. What can i do? 

Thanks.

Katja 

Same issue in northern Germany. Can't login to PowerBI Service to view the reports etc.

Mobile view is still working though!

Thorbjoernml

We're having the same issue in Denmark on multiple accounts. Seems like a server outage in the Northern Europe cluster?

It is working for us now again in Denmark. So it have to be a server hickup.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been working on/off for an hour now. I can login, my boss cannot. 

Hope it's stable now 🙂 

ikibirev
Frequent Visitor

Same issue...

petersoelberg
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issues in Denmark. 

I'm able to access all of our workspaces from the iOS app. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors