Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GTS_ONE
Advocate II
Advocate II

Smartsheet Gateway Refresh very slow at large scale

Hi All,

So we've been using Smartsheet as a data source for quite awhile now and it's typically worked as expected.

But we seem to have uncovered an issue where the online gateway refresh to Smartsheet runs VERY slowly when the user account it uses has a large volume of smartsheet objects (sheets and reports).  I suppose the theory is that as it tries to refresh, it has to comb through all these objects and thus makes the overall refresh very slow.

I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this issue, or has any more detail on it, especially from either MS or Smartsheet.

We did talk to Smartsheet and they could only offer the theory of the high volume of sheets causing the slowness, but not much more detail than that.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @GTS_ONE ,

In that case, I would suggest you opening a ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Teige

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors