Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ANTOS
Advocate I
Advocate I

Slow loading time in a Premium Space

hi

I have created a report that has various direct queries. These direct queries are PBI datasets published by company.

When I publish the report with just these datasets the loading time of the report is as usual, either I publish them in a premium workspace or my private one (From instant up to 5sec). When i start adding other tables either straight into the desktop or through my dataverse enviroment (also in direct query mode) the loading time in the premium enviroment can take up to 1min.

The interaction then with the report and the loading time of the visuals is normal. It is only the first log in to the report that is slow.

When i log in to the report through my private workspace the loading time is as usual.

Any ideas what could be causing the issue or how i could identify it?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@djurecicK2 i just unistalled and re-installed PBI desktop and then it worked. I am still not sure what was causing the issue though

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
djurecicK2
Super User
Super User

Hi @ANTOS ,

Take a look at this thread- seems to be a common occurance when the report is first loaded.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Slow-initial-load/m-p/1957326

@djurecicK2 i just unistalled and re-installed PBI desktop and then it worked. I am still not sure what was causing the issue though

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors