Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Peddabomma
Employee
Employee

Slicer is not highlighted when selected.

After publishing the report on to service , filters re not highlighted when selected .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@Peddabomma@jkane08@pbiconsultingmx@ANAMM,

This issue has already been reported to Power BI team internally a few days ago. It should can be deployed on all prod clusters this or next week. Please check it later.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@Peddabomma@jkane08@pbiconsultingmx@ANAMM,

This issue has already been reported to Power BI team internally a few days ago. It should can be deployed on all prod clusters this or next week. Please check it later.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

ANAMM
Frequent Visitor

Same issue!

jkane08

I can also confirm. The issue is not on the desktop it is on the "web" service.

All selections work perfect on my desktop, but after numberous attempts and deletions, I still have no success on the web service.

This appears to have happened in the last couple of days. Today I updated to the May Desktop update, hoping it would fix this issue, but it did not.

Same issue for me, can we have a response from MSFT??

jkane08

I can also confirm. The issue is not on the desktop it is on the "web" service.

All selections work perfect on my desktop, but after numberous attempts and deletions, I still have no success on the web service.

This appears to have happened in the last couple of days. Today I updated to the May Desktop update, hoping it would fix this issue, but it did not.

v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@Peddabomma,

I have tested it on my local environment, we cannot reproduce this issue, slicer works fine after published to Power BI services. In your scenario, could you please share your PBIX file, so that I can publish it to services and check if I can reproduce this issue or not.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hi Charlie ,

Please find the image of the report using desktop and using service.

ServiceService

Hi All,

I confirm to have the same problem. In Power BI Desktop is fine, selection on slicer is highlighted in black however in Power BI Web it is not the case, it is almost impossible to see any selection at all. 

Re-publishing report did not help and the same is for all my reports within PowerBI Web. 

Kind regards,

Sylwester

Hi All

I confirm this is an issue with my dashboards also. (service only)

It seems to have appeared since yesterday?

thanks

Mike

Gnanasekar
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @Peddabomma

It should work. Can you publish / refresh that report and select again. Please check format of slicer.

By 

Gnanasekar

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors