Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nlanderholm
Frequent Visitor

Slicer closes before you can make a selection

Has anyone else recently recieved complaints of a user's Search prompt (slicer) closes when user tries to click on it to search? This is happening to a select few of my users, one person it resolved right away with just a browser refresh. But another user this is happening regardless if using an inconito window in Chrome, refreshing the browser or restarting the PC. checked to see if browser was up to date and it is. Trying FireFox next, happens in Edge too. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
nlanderholm
Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately this is still happening, trying to find root cuase and can not find the similarity of browser or pc

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nlanderholm 

Not able to reproduce this problem, could you share a screen capture when the problem occurs? 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

A screen shot doesn't capture the issue, however a video would. This is only affecting a limited # of users, We have the same Chrome version and settings, and I can not reproduce on mine either. But it is happening.

nlanderholm
Frequent Visitor

So when I had user increase his zoom to 150% it stopped disappearing. This seems a bit faulty...Is this a known issue?

mhossain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@nlanderholm 

Seems this has to do with end user's PC/browser, lets wait if somebody has faced similar issue can help here.

nlanderholm
Frequent Visitor

yes in the slicer. Thanks

mhossain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@nlanderholm 

Do you mean search prompt in slicer?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors