Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Karen_Fan
Regular Visitor

Slicer and dropdown dislocated

The dropdown of the slicer shows in different place from the slicer box. I have already republished or refresh, nothing happened. Is there anyone knowing how to solve it?

Karen_Fan_0-1631671677385.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Karen_Fan

This known issue has been fixed by end-of-day 09/19/2021. Everything should already be normal. Please check.

If you still have some question, please don't hesitate to let me known.‌‌

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
aleksvp
Helper I
Helper I

Problem stil occurs.
I'm using the lattest version of PowerBI (march 2022).

I also tried to use firefox, but the options keeps showing up away from the slicer as the image below (on chrome or firefox on ios).

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-24 at 13.56.00.jpeg

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Karen_Fan

This known issue has been fixed by end-of-day 09/19/2021. Everything should already be normal. Please check.

If you still have some question, please don't hesitate to let me known.‌‌

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

This is the issue with the Chromium v93 used in Edge and Chromium, Try setting your zoom level in the browser to 100%.

Also if you use Firefox report will work fine.

Microsoft knows about this and is working on it, Please refer Support | Microsoft Power BI

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors