Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AJCSalah

Slicer Display - Between Option Not Showing

I have noticed when using the slicer and trying to display a list of months in a between format, I am able to do so on the desktop.  But when I try to use create that display by editing a report and adding a slicer in the service, I'm unable to use 'Between'.  The only two options I have are List and Dropdown.

Is there something I'm missing in the service that is preventing me from using the Between option when creating a slicer on a report using the service?  Appreciate the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Gnanasekar
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @AJCSalah

This feature only available in Power BI Desktop, not available in Power Bi services. If you publish report with between slicer, it will work in services also. But you can make between slicer in power service directly. 

Please refer  march feature summary 

"At the moment the preview is only available in Power BI Desktop. If you publish a report with this slicer to the Power BI service it'll display as a list slicer, although the filter will still be applied. We'll add support on the service in a future release"

By

Gnanasekar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gnanasekar
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @AJCSalah

This feature only available in Power BI Desktop, not available in Power Bi services. If you publish report with between slicer, it will work in services also. But you can make between slicer in power service directly. 

Please refer  march feature summary 

"At the moment the preview is only available in Power BI Desktop. If you publish a report with this slicer to the Power BI service it'll display as a list slicer, although the filter will still be applied. We'll add support on the service in a future release"

By

Gnanasekar

Thank you Gnanasekar!  Appreciate the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors