Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

alimimbisa
Regular Visitor

Signing on credentials keeps on loading

I try to sign in to my credentials and also organization account but it keeps on loading. No errors popping out. Can someone help me!?

2 REPLIES 2
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @alimimbisa ,
Weird issue ! I'm personally able to sign-in pretty normally to PowerBI Services since morning, so it's not a global issue for sure.
Are you the only one facing this issue or is any of your colleague also facing the same issue ?

Please try to open it from incognito mode so that no browser cache is affecting your logging in.

Also, make sure your internet is running properly since this issue usually happens with slow internet connection.

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png  

Give a Thumbs Up if this post helped you in any way and Mark This Post as Solution if it solved your query !!!

Proud To Be a Super User !!!
LinkedIn

Hello @Anand24 

I have no problem with Power BI services, I can sign in with my account the problem is in Power BI Desktop. As you can see on the screenshot below, it just keeps on loading.

InkedSIGN IN ISSUE_LI.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors