Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rajgulati
Regular Visitor

Show more than 20 refreshes in the refresh history

Hi.

I would like to know the full refresh history of certain reports.

On going to the refresh history for all the reports there are only 20 refreshes being displayed.

These have been running for months so have refreshed more than 20 times.

Is the full history stored anywhere or is this a built in limitation?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Anonymous
Not applicable

i never really go back furhter then 30 days but is use the Power BI metrics app that you cna download and it gives you an amazing summary and series of dashboards that allows you to check the overall health and performance of your dashboards.  i then monitor it weekly.  

i find it the best way to check on how all my reports are doing 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/service-premium-metrics-app#the-refresh-waits-metric

View solution in original post

v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rajgulati ,

The case will give you answer.

Dataset refresh history 

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rajgulati ,

The case will give you answer.

Dataset refresh history 

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks but that doesn't help unfortunately even if I use $top or not.

The resulting refresh history data is still only going back to the same datetime as the earliest one shown in Power BI Service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i never really go back furhter then 30 days but is use the Power BI metrics app that you cna download and it gives you an amazing summary and series of dashboards that allows you to check the overall health and performance of your dashboards.  i then monitor it weekly.  

i find it the best way to check on how all my reports are doing 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/service-premium-metrics-app#the-refresh-waits-metric

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors