Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

samanthamirae
Resolver I
Resolver I

Show more information on multi-row card?

Hello,

Is there a way to show more, if not all, information on a multi-row card without having to make the card bigger? For example, in the screenshot for board / strategy and description, there is a "..." to indicate more information but is there a way just to display all of it?

Thank you

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
samanthamirae
Resolver I
Resolver I

Solved by using single-row cards and putting them together

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
samanthamirae
Resolver I
Resolver I

Solved by using single-row cards and putting them together.

samanthamirae
Resolver I
Resolver I

Solved by using single-row cards and putting them together

RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @samanthamirae,

To my knowledge, not directly, other than maybe reducing the font size.

My question is, what behavior would you expect to make that work? I can't think of a UI/UX-friendly reason to pack a ton of into into a tiny square.

It's only a few more characters/ numbers and cannot even show it. It is no more than 2-3 words but PBI struggles to even show up to two... At most they will show one word and then half of the next

If it's only a few more characters, I don't see the harm in dropping the text size one level or very slightly expanding the box. As it stands, there's no way to do what you're asking, so you'll need to work around it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors