Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

liey87
Frequent Visitor

Show latitude longitude in the last xx second

Hi,

I have point an output that sink from Azure Stream Analytics and this will generate a new datasets on PowerBi Web. Instead, I need to access a latitude and longitude in the last let's say 10 second. The default Q&A graph is showing on it but when switch to map, it shows the map without the latitude and longitude of the last 10 second.

How do I show latest point of map like real-time value of sensor data (voltage, wind, temperature, humidity) that been sink from ASA? I'm sinking Latitude and Longitude from my device to IoT-Hub

Tried: "SHOW LATITUDE LONGITUDE IN THE LAST 10 SECOND"

And which one is correct Q&A?

"SHOW TEMPERATURE IN THE LAST 10SECONDS" or "SHOW TEMPERATURE IN THE LAST 10 SECOND"

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @liey87,

>>The default Q&A graph is showing on it but when switch to map, it shows the map without the latitude and longitude of the last 10 second.

You can manually choose the display visual at the Q&A:

SHOW LATITUDE LONGITUDE IN THE LAST 10 SECOND AS MAP

For more detail about Q&A, you can refer to below article:

Q&A in Power BI

Tips for asking questions in Power BI Q&A

If above is not help, please share us more detail information about this issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors