Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Show Tab Names on Reports Published to Web

Hi everyone. My organization recently began using Power BI. We publisehd several reports to our website. We would really like to see tab names accrss the top of our report. As it is now, we can't even view the actual tab names within the report without clicking on the page number buttom, as shown. Is there a way to show the tab name instead of page number? Can we move the page numbers/tab names to the top of the report?

Thank you!

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Daniel, 

I figured out  a work around with buttons. Setting bookmarks and subsequently inserting blank buttons with the names of the tabs as text and Action type Bookmark, it is possible to create what looks like tabs.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark an answer to close the topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Daniel, 

I figured out  a work around with buttons. Setting bookmarks and subsequently inserting blank buttons with the names of the tabs as text and Action type Bookmark, it is possible to create what looks like tabs.  

v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on mu research, I am afraid you could not achieve this feature currently, I suggest you submit an idea in ideas forum:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Currently for publish to web option this is your only option. I would suggest putting a label in each report page which you could use.

If you want to see the actual page names, you would need to share the reports with users, which would then require a Power BI Pro license for each user.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors