Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sumannitjsr06

Sharing report to all employees of my organization

I have a PowerBI report and I want to share it with all employees of my Organization. I have tried a approach called "Content Pack" using which one can share a report with entire organization. But i heard that end-users should also have PowerBI pro subscription for this. I can't force my end-users to buy pro. subscription.

Is there is any other way to achieve this. I am OK if end user is only able to view the report (i.e., edit permissions are not required).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can sharing by adding all emails ( which maybe you don't know ) or if there is a distribution/security  group in your AAD ( for all your organisation ) instead of emails you can add the group name..

Haven't tried it but it should work

Konstantinos Ioannou

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mitsu
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

If you want to share the reports which uses a PBI Pro feature . The employees will require a Power BI Pro Subcription .

The content Pack is a Pro Feature . The reports which do not use a Pro feature can be shared on the free version using shared dashboard.

Please check the link below to understand what is a pro content .

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-power-bi-pro-content-what-is-it/

Regards,

Mitsu

You can sharing by adding all emails ( which maybe you don't know ) or if there is a distribution/security  group in your AAD ( for all your organisation ) instead of emails you can add the group name..

Haven't tried it but it should work

Konstantinos Ioannou

But there is a limit of 500 users if I am not wrong.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors