Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

anmsharma
Helper II
Helper II

Sharing Power BI dashboard with the Group of users without Pro License

Hi Team,

We have imolemented and suggested a BI solution using the Power BI. But now we won't be able to further because all the users need to get a Pro License just in order to view a report. This isn't an effective approach. Tableau is good in this.

Is there any way to share the dashboard with a gropu of users without Pro License.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @anmsharma,

Could please provide us the detail error when users need to get a Pro License just in order to view a report? Based on my research, free use can create, view and share dashboard to others free users.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hi @v-caliao-msft,

Thanks for your response.

I want to clarify that how I can share a dashboard with a group of 1000 users in my organization?

Because if I would be using Power BI 'groups' then my users won't be able to view the reports and need to get a PRO license which is not at all feasible just for viewing the content.

Could you please assist me over this and I believe there are many people who are struggling with this case.

Many thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors