Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Budfudder
Helper IV
Helper IV

Sharing Outside Our Tenant

I have a Dashboard that I shared with some users outside our tenant, inviting them and providing them the URL to access it. That was great - they were able to access it, export data, and so forth. That was about a month ago.

Now, all of a sudden, they cannot export data. The 'Export data' link in the menu for each visualization in the dashboard has disappeared. Is this intentional? Or have I somehow managed to do something to my dashboard?

If it's relevant, they have also had a lot of trouble accessing the dashboard at all (despite being able to just fine a month ago). They've had to request access several times - each time I delete the existing entry for them and give them access again in response to their request.

1 REPLY 1
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I still have got the option to export data.

I would suggest chatting to your Power BI Admin and having a look to see if they have disabled this setting?

I have not had any issues with sharing dashboards or reports. I do now prefer to share data via Apps, it is a better and more feature rich experience.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors