Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

murphm6
Helper II
Helper II

Sharing Dashboards Externally

I've successfully created a dashboard that contains Pro Content and would like to now share it with one of customers outside of our organization. It contains no RLS, and Power BI shows that I am able to share the dashboard successfully with the customer. The customer also has a Pro Account and receives the email notification that a dashboard has been shared with them.

However, when they click the link in the email, they are directed to the page below where the PBI logo appears to be giving a "loading" notice, but the dashboard never loads.

I've tried it in several different browsers, but with no luck. Has anyone encountered this before or have any potential solutions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if its the same problem as mentioned in this thread:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Sharing-Dashboard-never-load/m-p/191929#M26038

@GilbertQ makes mention of a known issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if its the same problem as mentioned in this thread:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Sharing-Dashboard-never-load/m-p/191929#M26038

@GilbertQ makes mention of a known issue.

Hi Ross,

I searched and searched to find a thread like that! That appears to be the same issue. Let's hope the 6/14 update fixes the bug.

Much appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors