Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

anuarmn
Advocate I
Advocate I

Sharing Dahshboards to Everyone within organization

How can I share my dashboard to everyone within my organization? Like in SharePoint if I enter 'Everyone' it will share to everyone in my organization.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@anuarmn In power bi service you can publish your dataset, report, dashboard individually or all together as a content pack and when you do that you get option to choose either selected group or everyone across your organisation. Check out more info on that here.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@anuarmn In power bi service you can publish your dataset, report, dashboard individually or all together as a content pack and when you do that you get option to choose either selected group or everyone across your organisation. Check out more info on that here.

@ankitpatira Inorder to use Content packs... seems all users in Org should have PRO license. Is it feasible one? Do we have any other work-around to share a report/dashboard with all user within Organigation?

@ypradeep23 not all but only ones that require those Content Pack needs Pro license. Alternatively you can choose to share dashboard individually with each user you want to share dashboard with. You can also explore Publish to Web option (if data within dashboard is not sensitive). 

So I need Power BI Pro license then Smiley Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors