Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RohithGn
Helper I
Helper I

Sharepoint source refresh errors

Hi All, 

Since today morning all my report refreshes are failing with the below messages -

pbi.PNG

Tried to do manual refresh in Pbi Desktop and am getting the below error 

desksnip.PNG

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

Regards,

Rohith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@RohithGn,

Since all your reports have the same issue, so I don't think the issue are related to your reports. The possible the issue could be your dataset credential is expired. Or your SharePoint admin made some modification on your datasource. Please try to create a new report connect to this SharePoint site and check if this issue presists or not.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@RohithGn,

Since all your reports have the same issue, so I don't think the issue are related to your reports. The possible the issue could be your dataset credential is expired. Or your SharePoint admin made some modification on your datasource. Please try to create a new report connect to this SharePoint site and check if this issue presists or not.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the reply! There were no changes done at SharePoint. Was an issue with Power Bi raised a support ticket and it was happening to many users and they fixed the issue

Regards,

Rohith

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors