Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint Scheduled refresh not enabling

Hi team, 

I am recently come across an issue with setting up the auto refresh for sharepoint file. 

I created my power bi report from desktop and the dataset was originaly on my local desktop. After I finished the report and published, I removed my data source to the sharepoint so other team members can have access to.  Hence I deleted my report from the power BI services as well. 

I was manage to change my datasource pointed to sharepoint folder from the power bi desktop, also renamed the pbix file to file2.pbix, after I re-piblish this file to pwoer bi service the Scheduled refresh still grayed out, also the Data source credential option as well. 

Rachel_zzzz_0-1621392447932.png

Is there anyway I can get this working? or Which steps I am  missing here? Appreciate for any suggestions! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I found the reason why its not working for my cases - I had another data source not coming from sharepoint but I didnt realise. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I found the reason why its not working for my cases - I had another data source not coming from sharepoint but I didnt realise. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors