Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Shared with me not appearing on home tab

Hi All,

Just wanted to check when did the UI for service change? I cannot see the shared with me option under the home menu, but, it can be seen on the left menu.

I have level C people accessing these reports and they are over me asking me where are the reports?
It's very tough to explain to everyone that UI is not in our control. Any idea if we can get back that old UI?

Thanks,
Ankit

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

It's a UI change, got the resolution from the MS engineer.

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

It's a UI change, got the resolution from the MS engineer.

Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
Fowmy
Super User
Super User

@AnkitKukreja 

I am not sure if the SAhred With Me option appeared on the Home page but you request your users to click on the favourite button on the Apps that need to see on the Home page as an alternative.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors