Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tsahai23
Regular Visitor

Shared with Me Icons Not Loading

Hello, 

We've recently uploaded custom logos to the platform and they appear to be loading correctly in all places except when looking at workspaces from the 'Shared with Me' perspective. Here many of the icons appear to be 'broken' This does not appear to be an issue for a local machine but several of the users on our side are experiencing the same. Please see below for image: 

Any suggestions on how so solve this? Thanks!Broken_Icons.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tsahai23
Regular Visitor

For those of you following this issue, looks like the fix has now been made available. 

icons-fix.PNG

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
tsahai23
Regular Visitor

For those of you following this issue, looks like the fix has now been made available. 

icons-fix.PNG

tsahai23
Regular Visitor

I just received the following update Microsoft support:

"From the latest update from the product team, they identified that this issue is a bug and ETA for the fix is 2nd week of January.

Please let me know whether I can close this ticket temporarily as the bug would fix in 2nd week of January . However, I will be updating when the fix is deployed."

v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @tsahai23,

Based on my test, it could work on my side(I used the Edge to have a test):

1.PNG

Could you have tried to clear browser cache and test again?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I cleared my cache but am still seeing the same. Please see below. Any further suggestions? 

broken-icons2.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see this as well, and it has been this way for a while.

Does anyone know if this has been escalated as a bug to the support team? 

Hi @tsahai23,

I have reported the problem internally, if there is any news, I will reply you in time.

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any news on this? The issue is still present on Chrome and seems to only affect the New Workspace types. We are now using New Workspaces company wide and doing a lot of access control and distribution via the Shared With Me tab (seeing as there is still no viewer only role for new workspace experience). It is pretty unsightly.

I agree. We have had Microsoft Support work on this for a while now, but to no avail so far.

Noticed this issue myself and has been that way for many months now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors