Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sbroaden
Helper I
Helper I

Shared dashboard gives message report no longer exists

When I go to the dashboard from the workspace, the tiles all show up fine.  However when I go to the "Shared With Me" section and access the SAME dashboard that way (which is how our users will access) it says the report no longer exists.  It DOES exist as I can see it on the workspace??  It seems like it's a problem with sharing dashboards?  Any thoughts on how to fix or work around?  I should mention that this particular report is one where we linked externally to a PBI service model.  For example, the model has been loaded on the workspace.  We then used PBI desktop to create a report using PBI service as a data source and saved that externally linked report up to the same workspace.  Then pinned a chart from that report onto a shared dashboard.DashboardIssue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sbroaden,

The same issue has been reported before. The fix is checked in and it will be deployed 3 weeks from now.

Best Regards,
QiuyunYu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sshah
Regular Visitor

Hello,

Today is 8/17, a little more than 3 weeks than the fix was checked-in. I am seeing this error when I try to integrate a VSTS Project Data to Power BI. Can you please help me out? Thank in advance. 

Regards,

Sonam 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sbroaden,

The same issue has been reported before. The fix is checked in and it will be deployed 3 weeks from now.

Best Regards,
QiuyunYu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi QiuyinYu,

We are experiencing this exact problem currently. Was the fix ever deployed and validated?

Thanks,

Mike

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @sbroaden

What does the error say when you click on it?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

it says the report no longer exists

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors