Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Shared dashboard doesnot show any data

Hi Experts,

I have  created a dashboard and  published. I have pro license and the user to who I shared has pro trial version with 1.5 months balance.

User is able see all heading nd table structure in his dashboard but without any data.

Assigned user in dataset also.

Please help.

Ranjit Simon

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shared dashboard doesnot show any data

@ranjitjohn,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Could you please re-publish the report to Power BI Service and check if the issue still occurs?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

All Replies

@ranjitjohn,

Do you share dashboard to external users or the users within your organization? How about you directly share the report to the users?

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Re: Shared dashboard doesnot show any data - Status changed to: Needs Info

Frequent Visitor

@ Lydia,

I have sahre the dasshboard to user within my organization. Today while trying to open published report I get message "let's get you permission to view this report" even though in desktop bi and online its logged in my id.

Please help.

Regards,

Ranjit Simon

@ranjitjohn,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Could you please re-publish the report to Power BI Service and check if the issue still occurs?

Regards,
Lydia

Frequent Visitor

Thanks Lydia,

User able to see published data. Thanks a Lot

Regards,

Ranjit Simon

Re: Shared dashboard doesnot show any data - Status changed to: Delivered