Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shared Dashboard Loading Error

Hello Everybody,

One of our users is unable to see shared dashboard. No error message, no restriction warning either...

We have enterprise edition office 365 (E5) including PBI Premium for all users. More than 100 users able to see my shared dashboard but one user can't. (It stucks at loading .gif, after an hour still loading. Quite small-sized report it is by the way) She was able to see about a month ago and since then, nothing changed specifically.

*We have checked internal proxy settings, there's no problem

*Dashboard/Report has daily update rule (an excel file in onedrive business)

I tried everything suggested in similar topics. Still same.

Pls Help.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @Anonymous,

Perhaps you can check ask him to check below list if he has blocked the azure datacenter ip address:

Microsoft Azure Datacenter IP Ranges

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Anonymous What is the datasource? Is there row level security applied? Have you tried to un-share and re-share the dashboard with the user?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer

*Source is an excel file placed in onedrive business - not a shared file but i believe it's irrelevant. (because other users are able to see with same options)

*No RLS applied

*Mostly unshare-reshare was working in such circumstances but no, it didn't work this time.

It's really annoying because when i check "share" menu, i see user "can view" but user can't

Thanks

HI @Anonymous,

Perhaps you can check ask him to check below list if he has blocked the azure datacenter ip address:

Microsoft Azure Datacenter IP Ranges

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft

There wasn't any defined block for IPs but  after adding them as exception, problem resolved.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors