Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

slmthethwa
Regular Visitor

Shared Dashboard Error

Hi All

I trust all is well.

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but i need your help.

One of our client shared their dashboard with us but when we trying to access it we get below error message.

"Something went wrong.
Please try again later.

Date and Time: 2018-10-03 09:05:37Z
ActivityId: 25314159-3015-4e56-b469-0173f1bf8155"

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I've manage to open a shared dashboard , i added an Hosted email subcription and i added it to the user that is using PowerBI and use Onmicrosoft.com as PowerBI mailbox since no custom domain added to the account.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dexter234
Frequent Visitor

If RLS is not assigned it affects the shared dashboard. Set up RLS properly and it can get that error resolved. You need a pro license.  

henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@slmthethwa hello, have you Pro License?  you can only enter into shared dashboard with pro license. 

If yes, please, send more details about your issue and i will try to help you.

I've manage to open a shared dashboard , i added an Hosted email subcription and i added it to the user that is using PowerBI and use Onmicrosoft.com as PowerBI mailbox since no custom domain added to the account.

sorry for late reply,yes we using PowerBI Pro for reporting and receiving dashboard reports from our clients, the PowerPI is a standalone Product no mail associated to it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors