Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ClaudioL
Helper IV
Helper IV

Share reports with other users of YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION.

Good evening dear, In the company that he worked for, we want to incorporate the Sharing option found in Power Bi Service for clients. But we have a problem: there are clients from different organizations, which have different data (different clients), for this reason, each client has to observe their data. Some clients have 2 or more power bi licenses. What happens to us is that if a client wants to share a report to the co-worker of the same organization, when entering the mail all the emails of all the users of the other organizations appear. What we are looking for is some option where we can share, but when sharing the client of the organization, only see the emails of your colleagues with power bi licenses from your organization and not from another. Regards.

1 REPLY 1
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Unfortunately as far as I know this is not possible. When a user wants to share information it will show all users in the Azure Active Directory.

My only suggestion is to create groups and assign users into those groups which users can use to share?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors