Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

BYHOURS
Frequent Visitor

Share pdf report to external users

Hi all,

I have been checking the Forum but cannot find the answer yet.

We have reports that we want to share with our investors. we only want to send them a pdf view of the format, no access to PBI, as the info is confidential. Also, if they dont get the daily report, they dont go into PowerBi to check the data.

So, we have a pro account and cannot find the way to send pdf view of existing report to external users, any idea?

Ideally we don't want them to be able to share report to the public (or competitors) which is why we thought pdf export is the best option, is that correct?

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @BYHOURS 

Correct.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @BYHOURS 

You may try to use 'Export to PDF' in service.For further,you may have a look at below article.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-pdf

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi there,

That woule be perfect if I could program the exportation (once a day for example) but if I am not mistaken that option is not available, correct?

Hi @BYHOURS 

Correct.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors