Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Share a dashboard with everyone in organization

[ Edited ]

I found two ways to do this:

1. Use "Publish to Web" and allow everyone on intenet to see it. (not what I want)

2. Create and share a content pack, and that gives an option to share with "everyone in organization".

Is there a way to share a dashboard with everyone in organization without creating a content pack? I am able to share it with certain groups in the org, but can't seem to find a way to do this for everyone in org.

Accepted Solutions
Super User

Re: Share a dashboard with everyone in organization

@sandeepiiit have IT create an AD security group that contains all personnel. Share the dashboard with that group.

Near SE WI? Join our PUG MSBIWI

View solution in original post

@sandeepiiit

When sharing a dashboard, you can use a distribution list, security group, or Office 365 group to reach multiple people at once. You can create group in O365 admin center and add all organization members into it. See: Create an Office 365 group in the admin center

Regards,

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

@sandeepiiit have IT create an AD security group that contains all personnel. Share the dashboard with that group.

Near SE WI? Join our PUG MSBIWI

@sandeepiiit

When sharing a dashboard, you can use a distribution list, security group, or Office 365 group to reach multiple people at once. You can create group in O365 admin center and add all organization members into it. See: Create an Office 365 group in the admin center

Regards,