Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Several susbcriptions in one single email?

Hello,

I am currently receiving a number of emails, one for each subscription I have. My subscriptions are subscriptions to different tabs of the same report. Is it possible to bundle all of these subscriptions into one single email?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry, I ignored the key points in your question. 

I am afraid that you cannot put several subscriptions in a single email. If you want the feature in the future, you can vote your ideas here

But there is another way to make your emails less. You can subscribe a dashboard in a single email. The dashboard can contain several reports and pages.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Yes, it is possible.

To ensure email subscription works, please confirm:

1. You and others who receive the email have a power bi pro license.

2. The dataset of the report can be updated or refreshes on schedule.

The frequency you receive the email depends on the connection method of the dataset upon which the dashboard or report is based (DirectQuery, Live connection, imported to Power BI, or Excel file in OneDrive or SharePoint Online) and on the subscription options available and selected (daily, weekly, or none).

More details please refer to this article.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I don't think you have answered my question. I confirm your two points 1. and 2. work fine and I am receiving several emails on a daily basis, one for each subscription. My question is how to include all my daily subscriptions in one single daily email.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry, I ignored the key points in your question. 

I am afraid that you cannot put several subscriptions in a single email. If you want the feature in the future, you can vote your ideas here

But there is another way to make your emails less. You can subscribe a dashboard in a single email. The dashboard can contain several reports and pages.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, your dashboard idea is excellent, thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors