cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamir Member

Sending a single invite to share multiple dashboards

Hello,

How can I send a single invitation to share a few dashboards?

Thank you,

Tamir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Sending a single invite to share multiple dashboards

@Tamir Create a single email. Share the dashboards without sending a notification (this is a checkbox option when you share). Grab the URL share link from each dashboard and send a single email that outlines the dashboard URLs with any description you may want to add.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@Tamir Create a single email. Share the dashboards without sending a notification (this is a checkbox option when you share). Grab the URL share link from each dashboard and send a single email that outlines the dashboard URLs with any description you may want to add.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

Tamir Member

I just learnt that one could create an App with all reports and dashboards and share that as a single link.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors