cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

See records in Dashboard

Hi, I produced a report in the desktop version and from there published it on the service. From there I shared it.

Issue: in the report I can -via right mouse click- go to see records from the visuals I used. However, this is not possible in the connected dashboard. So from the dashboard I first need to go back to the report and only then I can go the "see records" option.

Can this be solved (so that the right mouse click also works in the dashboard)?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: See records in Dashboard

@NielsAE You should check out the ideas site here to see if this idea for new functionality already exists. If it does, vote it up, if not create a new request for others to vote up. With enough votes, the product team will review for adding the feature.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: See records in Dashboard

Hi @NielsAE,

There is no "See Records" option for visuals on Dashboard currently. You can add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas as suggested by @Seth_C_Bauer above to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 2020 Community Highlights

May 2020 Community Highlights

It’s time for another PBI Community recap!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors