cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nxa03tm Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Script Runtime Error on R Visual in published report

Hi,

I have an R script that outputs a visual for my report. This works without problem in Power BI Desktop and the script runs in RStudio. I published this to a report last week and it displayed without problem. When I open the report today, the visuals show a Script Runtime Error with the following details:

-- Attaching packages --------------------------------------- tidyverse 1.2.1 -- v ggplot2 3.2.0 v purrr 0.2.4 v tibble 1.4.2 v dplyr 0.7.4 v tidyr 0.8.0 v stringr 1.3.0 v readr 1.1.1 v forcats 0.3.0 -- Conflicts ------------------------------------------ tidyverse_conflicts() -- x dplyr::filter() masks stats::filter() x dplyr::lag() masks stats::lag() Attaching package: 'lubridate' The following object is masked from 'package:base':date Attaching package: 'reshape2' The following object is masked from 'package:tidyr':smiths Error in filter_impl(.data, quo) :Evaluation error: `as_dictionary()` is defunct as of rlang 0.3.0. Please use `as_data_pronoun()` instead.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't use the function as_dictionary() (at least not directly myself) so I'm not sure what the remedy is. Help is very much appreciated. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Script Runtime Error on R Visual in published report

HI @nxa03tm ,

Please share some sample code to help us clarify your scenario, it is hard to troubleshooting without any details informations.

BTW, power bi service has limitations on execute r scripts, some of functions who not defined accurately will been blocked on service side. I'd like to suggest you check your code to modify undefined function parameters.

Creating R visuals in the Power BI service#r-scripts-security

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
Learning resources: Power BI

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Script Runtime Error on R Visual in published report

HI @nxa03tm ,

Please share some sample code to help us clarify your scenario, it is hard to troubleshooting without any details informations.

BTW, power bi service has limitations on execute r scripts, some of functions who not defined accurately will been blocked on service side. I'd like to suggest you check your code to modify undefined function parameters.

Creating R visuals in the Power BI service#r-scripts-security

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
Learning resources: Power BI

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors