Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MarkPalmberg
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Scorecard overflows app boundaries in service

When I include a Scorecard in an app in the service, it's so wide it covers up the items list at the left of the app. Workaround?

2022-09-21 15_21_54-Power BI.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @MarkPalmberg 

After my testing, adding Scorecard to the app did not appear to cover the edge of the app.(Only in small screen)

This is full-screen circumstance:

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1663813872686.png

This is small-screen circumstance:vyueyunzhmsft_1-1663814022684.png

You can try to this method:

(1)Make sure to use the latest version of the app.

(2)Modify the computer resolution and browser resolution.

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Thank you for the reply, @v-yueyunzh-msft , and the testing.

My displays are set at their max resolution (1920x1080), and I have to reduce my browser zoom setting down to 50% just to be able to collapse the reports list in the app. I can't expect my end users to go through the process of adjusting display and browser settings to accommodate a single scorecard.

Clearly there's an issue with how Scorecards are resizing; it's a shame that can't happen the way it does for PBI reports in the app.

Hi, @MarkPalmberg 

We are very sorry, the current APP on PowerBi Service does not currently support the operation of modifying the resolution, and the temporary plan can only manually adjust your page resolution or use the desktop display with large resolution to open the PBI service.
In any case, if you have this idea to improve the PBI service, you can submit an idea to the idea website, users with the same idea will vote for you, and if the votes accumulate to a certain number, the PBI product group will consider adding this feature to future PBI development update plans:

https://ideas.powerbi.com 

Thank you for your understanding and look forward to your support!

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors