Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

afonsofeliciano
Frequent Visitor

Scheduled update failed with web data in anonymous mode

Hello. 

I have a problem updating a data source on a scheduled basis. 

The error is as follows: 

We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;The system cannot find the file specified The system cannot find the file specified The system cannot find the file specified The system cannot find the file specified The system cannot find the file specified The system cannot find the file specified The system cannot find the file specified The system cannot find the file specified The system cannot find the file specified. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

And the data source is this: http://fundamentus.com.br/resultado.php

I emphasize that I'm using the latest version of power bi and I tested all connection modes whether anonymous, private, none, public, ignoring connection, etc.

The desktop updates normally, but when scheduling in the service this error always appears.

5 REPLIES 5
nandukrishnavs
Super User
Super User

@afonsofeliciano 

You have to use the gateway to set up the scheduled refresh.

Reference link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/refresh-troubleshooting-refresh-scenarios#refresh-using-we...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate with a kudos
🙂

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

@nandukrishnavs can you give me more details? because when you configure the gateway this message appears: you do not need a gateway for this deducted set because all data sources are in the cloud.

@afonsofeliciano 

Go to manage gateway --> Add data source --> select Web --> provide your web URL and choose anonymous authentication.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate with a kudos
🙂 

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

@afonsofeliciano 

It is working for me.

Capture.JPG

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

@afonsofeliciano  is this resolved?

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors