Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Luukvv93
Helper II
Helper II

Scheduled refresh not being triggered in Power BI Service

Hello community,

Scheduled refresh is not being triggered in Power BI Service. A report should have been refreshed at 22-5-2019 10:00:00 but is is not being triggered. All systems are up and gateway is also running smoothly.

Can the Power BI team clarify the issue? I have posted on this before and it seems like it has not been solved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Interesting - even manual refresh for us is not working. Have raised an incident with Microsoft support. However I notice the Service Status page has been updated with :

We have detected an issue with refresh data models and publishing reports in North Europe region due to an underlying Azure Networking outage. Engineers have mitigated the issue. However due to length of the overall queue you may see delay in refreshes. We will remove this message once the queue is completed.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
MrRhee
Frequent Visitor

I'm seeing the same issue. Manual refresh works.

Interesting - even manual refresh for us is not working. Have raised an incident with Microsoft support. However I notice the Service Status page has been updated with :

We have detected an issue with refresh data models and publishing reports in North Europe region due to an underlying Azure Networking outage. Engineers have mitigated the issue. However due to length of the overall queue you may see delay in refreshes. We will remove this message once the queue is completed.

Seems the issue has been resolved and all reports all refreshing for now..

Yep! It's back running!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also experiencing the same issue.

pawelzebrowski
Regular Visitor

Hello everyone,

I've got the same problem with my dashboard. Somebody know it's will be reparied ?

neilmanson60
Frequent Visitor

We are also facing this issue today so assume it is another issue with the PowerBI Service. We also face this at least monthly and find it very unreliable. 

dom99
Advocate V
Advocate V

We cant get anything to refresh even manually or publish to the cloud service. Looks to me like the service is having issues but as usual the support page says "Running smoothly".

We find this happens every couple of weeks and the issue can come and go intermittently, very flakey.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors