Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

techteam_imerit

Scheduled refresh grayed out, manual refresh works

Hi There,

I have been able to setup data gateway and I can manually refresh the report without any issues. I then scheduled the refresh twice daily but I found the refresh did not happen automatically. When I opened the "Scheduled Refresh" section, surprisingly it's in diabled state which I enabled last time but somhow it got diabled automatically. I tried to enable this multiple times but same result. I gets disabled automatically.

Here are some screenshots -

1. Data Gateway and Data Source setup is done properly.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 9.12.28 PM.png

2. Manual refresh works fine.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 9.13.12 PM.png

3. Scheduled refresh grayed out automatically.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 9.12.03 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
edhans
Super User
Super User

Hit the ON/OFF switch. If Scheduled Refresh won't work, then then ON/OFF switch is also greyed out.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

I enbaled that and removed multiple timeslots and kept only one. This time ist not getting greyed out automatically. But scheduked refresh is still failing.

Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 10.31.58 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-10-23 at 10.31.40 PM.png

Ok, that is a separate issue. I've seen that before and it usually is transient, but if it is persisent for you you need to open a ticket with MS at the Support | Microsoft Power BI page.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors