Please check if any column is deleted or renamed on data source side. Please open Query Editor check which step has issue. After the report can be refresh successfully in Power BI desktop, then republish the report to Power BI service.
I checked everything, I have multiple reports with exact same thing, only a where condition different from each other in query and few gets refreshed and few don't. I checked the query editor and no issue. I can refresh the data from desktop and republish it and in fact, that's what I've been doing it but this reports require auto refresh. I am experiencing that issue since yesterday and every time it's failing and this morning, schedule refresh got disabled.
I also wanted to add that the same report is published in different workspaces and there it's working fine both scheduled and on-demand refresh.
@GilbertQ, thanks for the response and yes that's what I've been doing for now.