Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

k3rz0rg
Advocate III
Advocate III

Scheduled refresh failure.

Hi all,

is anyone exeperiencing the scheduled refresh failure for internal service error? 

Funny thing is not all the reports but randoms. Tried to force refresh but same issue. I am experiencing this issue since this morning.

refresh1.JPG

refresh2.JPG

Any suggestion to get out of this situation would be a great help.

Thanks,

K3.

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I would suggest opening the PBIX file and refresh the file to see the error.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi k3rz0rg,

Please check if any column is deleted or renamed on data source side. Please open Query Editor check which step has issue. After the report can be refresh successfully in Power BI desktop, then republish the report to Power BI service.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi @v-yuta-msft,

I checked everything, I have multiple reports with exact same thing, only a where condition different from each other in query and few gets refreshed and few don't. I checked the query editor and no issue. I can refresh the data from desktop and republish it and in fact, that's what I've been doing it but this reports require auto refresh. I am experiencing that issue since yesterday and every time it's failing and this morning, schedule refresh got disabled. 

I also wanted to add that the same report is published in different workspaces and there it's working fine both scheduled and on-demand refresh.

@GilbertQ, thanks for the response and yes that's what I've been doing for now.

Thanks,

K3.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors