Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduled refresh failure: The operation was cancelled because of locking conflicts

Hello,

We received the below error on a couple of our scheduled refreshes this morning:

tolsen37_0-1652360792871.png

Does anyone know what the root cause of this might be.  When we kicked off the refreshes manually after they initially failed they did work again.  So it seems like it was only tied to the scheduled refresh.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

We have submitted to internal ICM 276777359 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue, please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

We have submitted to internal ICM 276777359 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue, please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

rossinealves

I'm facing probably the same issue.

Cluster URI:WABI-BRAZIL-SOUTH-redirect.analysis.windows.net
ID da atividade:315dfd6b-06d5-477f-af65-4b3ec7d9f178
Solicitar ID:eb7de4de-8aa1-ea93-3d55-bd8824abbfbc
Hora:2022-05-10 19:49:14Z
A última tentativa de atualização falhou por causa de um erro de serviço interno. Isso geralmente é um problema transitório. Se tentar novamente mais tarde e ainda vir esta mensagem, entre em contato com o suporte.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors