Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bharani3080
Frequent Visitor

Scheduled Refresh failed with Adobe Analytics

Hello All,

When trying to update the dataset in the Power BI service by using the scheduled data refresh via the gateway I got this error message.

Bharani3080_0-1623255013501.png

Can you please help me out!!!!!!

@amitchandak,@Fowmy,@Ashish_Mathur,@selimovd,@MFelix,@Greg_Deckler,@aj1973,@FrankAT,@mahoneypat 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jeffshieldsdev
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Use the MaxRetryCount and optionally RetryInterval optional parameters, as shown here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Adobe-Analytics-Connector/m-p/872348/highlight/true#M82917 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ReportBuilder07
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @Bharani3080 were you able to find a solution? I think in this case a gateway is not needed. As a workaround, maybe you can try to connect your Adobe data using a 3rd party connector. I've tried windsor.ai , supemetrics and funnel.io. I stayed with windsor because it is much cheaper so just to let you know other options. In case you wonder,  to make the connection first search for the Adobe connector in the data sources list:

ADOBE-1.png

Then, you should enter your Adobe credentials to make the connection. After that, you'll see a preview of your data where you can select the fields you want to see in PBI. 

ADOBE-2.png

Finally, you just have to choose PBI as destination and copy and paste the url that will appear there in PBI desktop --> Get Data --Web > --> Paste the link

SELECT_DESTINATION_NEW.png

jeffshieldsdev
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Use the MaxRetryCount and optionally RetryInterval optional parameters, as shown here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Adobe-Analytics-Connector/m-p/872348/highlight/true#M82917 

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Bharani3080 

Can you give us more details on how you connect to Adobe? Does your desktop do the refresh with out a problem? 

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

I connected through Adobe analytics connector. I published the report in service and created a scheduled refresh with a gateway connection.

Yes, I can able to refresh the dataset from the desktop.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors