We are experiencing the same problem - out of curiosity (as I saw some people mentioning above), does everyone kinda have the same situation happening here?
1. Multiple databases
2. Direct Query Datasets based on Views
Appears to be a pattern. The above is precisely what's up with our dataset.
Glad to see we are not the only ones facing the problem - thought it was something we did wrong.
We also need to refresh data in the desktop version in order to get the data in the web refreshed.
Please can we have some feedback on this issue as it is quite a time consuming process when dealing with a lot of reports that needs to be refreshed on a daily basis
Just to add, I noticed that publish to web is updated while the one in my workspace is not and I have to republish twice and do a manual refresh in my workspace.
My Power BI Desktop version won't update either...
I can see the data clearly updates within the Data view and within any Query. But the report view will not reflect the changes. Funny enough... if I create a new report on a new tab. It will update accordingly - just anyhting already in the file will not update.
I recently experienced this same issue but think I found a solution. After the scheduled refresh is complete I make sure to close out all open Chrome tabs and then go back into the workspace and hit refresh on the reports. Now the refreshed data seems to be populating. I did this about two hours after the auto refresh was complete.
Will test again tomorrow morning and report back.