Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ahowell
Regular Visitor

Scheduled Refresh Stopped Working

Hi All,

I have two dashboards that both have datasets less than 100mb, that have stopped refreshing on their schedule since sunday night. 

The Error message is:

Underlying error code -2147467259
Underlying error messageMicrosoft SQL: Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult -2147467259
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Class11
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind SQL
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath (removed)
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode -2146232060
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.MessageExecution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Number -2
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ReasonDataSource.Error

The error message led me to belive the SQL server was timing out, but Strangely I have other dashboards that conect to the same server and refresh no issues. Any advice Would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ahowell 

Please try this solution in this post,  Solved: MS SQL server timeout - Microsoft Power BI Community

vxiaotang_0-1670487471290.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors