cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulHet
Frequent Visitor

Scheduled Refresh Error In Dataflow but not PowerQuery

I've been trying to recreate some of my initial PowerQuery scripts into re-usable Dataflows on the PowerBI Service (using PowerQuery online rather than the desktop instance). In one of my scripts, I get the below error when trying to do scheduled refreshes or even on-demand refreshes. I do not get this error when initially writing the script within PowerQuery online, only when refreshing. I also do not get this error when it's written as part of my old Power Query and refreshed via a scheduled dataset refresh.... So it's something to do with writing it and refreshing within Dataflows specifically.

Error: Expression.Error: We couldn't convert to Logical. Request ID: 3c8a42bf-2c49-a85c-a102-6b8d857e633a Activity ID: fc541a08-7902-40c3-9818-e6498c883f0a

At the end of my code, I do convert a column to a Logical but I don't see why this is causing an issue...? 

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

There are dataflow limitations but they don't seem to apply in your scenario.

Dataflows Limitations, restrictions and supported connectors and features - Power BI | Microsoft Doc...

If you have a Pro license you can consider raising a Pro ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors