Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vbhutani

Scheduled Not refreshing Not failed messages Not publishing

I am not able to publish anything from PBI desktop to my existing workspaces. None of my scheduled refreshes are refreshing the data. Nor do I receive any refresh failed emails. When I try to refresh dataset from Power Bi web it throws an error as mentioned below. I use one drive as my datasource and authenticate from Org account. It was working absolutely fine for last few weeks until today. I am using pro account and premium workspace and have tried signing out and relogin and it just does not work. I have also installed the latest version. But no luck. Can anyone please help me with this. Let me know if there is a support team I should reach out to. 

Something went wrong
There was an unknown error while refreshing your data.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID7cf95b8f-d3b0-492b-8797-90e35b052d7e
Request ID40566b51-8203-e7db-d738-5793785775e0
Correlation ID49514e3d-b87c-623b-1680-9fb6f47963bf
Status code400
TimeSun Apr 15 2018 03:20:16 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Version13.0.4965.191
2 REPLIES 2
ali_zaheer
Regular Visitor

I am having the similar issues:

• Unable to delete already uploaded dataset
  • Unable to refresh scheduled reports
  • Unable to publish report through PBI client.

Investigative steps:

1. Tried uploading a new test.pbix
  2. Tried it with a new workspace
  3. Publish through powerbi client app
  4. Imported through onedrive and sharepoint
  5. Asked another colleague to create a test.pbix and upload it to powerbi.com

Publish through clientPublish through clientimport through onedriveimport through onedriveimport through Sharepointimport through Sharepointrefresh errorrefresh error

Hi ali_zaheer,

I have tested gateway and schedule refresh on my side but it works well and I can use pulish in desktop. However, based on your description, It seems like power bi server doesn't response to the TCP request(bad request).  So for further test, could you please provide your trace in PBI desktop and communication trace in PBI service(You can use fiddler to catch them)?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors