Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rafaelcostatl
Frequent Visitor

Schedule refresh not applying

Greetings,

I am having a problem with schedule refresh since yesterday. After I add a refresh time (note: in my case 10 AM), whenever I hit the "apply" button, sometimes it applies in less than a second. But most of the times, the apply button stays selected (changes from yellow to gray) and I never get that notification on the upper right corner that confirms my autorefresh settings. To try again, I have to refresh the browser.

I made a quick search for this problem but did not find anything.

Thanks already.

Best Regards

Rafael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

We encountered the same issue. We thought it was related to the poor network so kept trying to update the schedules again and again.  Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you in Europe, then

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Service Outage/Degradation

Some customers in the North Europe region may experience intermittent issues with refreshing and opening reports. Engineers are investigating the issue and are working on a mitigation plan.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I am located in South America. And my problems begun yesterday, same as europe.

Thanks again,

Best Regards,

Rafael

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi rafaelcostatl, are you able to update the schedule now? We still cannot do it. 😞

Hello,

Only with the workaround I found: Update one task and refresh the page. It is annoying to refresh after every "apply" but it is what I had to do here. 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors