Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Amz_123
Helper I
Helper I

Schedule Refresh Error

Hi Community,

I am having vast dataset connected from Azure Database. And my dashboard size is nearly 40 MB. I am getting trouble in setting Schedule Refresh. Based on Previous Queries from Community. I have downloaded the .pbix file from service and refreshed at Power BI Desktop. I didn't get error in Desktop. Manual Refresh works fine but while setting Schedule Refresh I am getting one of my table is error.

I also deleted Inactive Relationships from .pbix and republished.

Anyone has any idea to resolve the error. rather than these two methods.

Schedule Refresh.pngSchedule Refresh1.png

Thanks In Advance,

Amz

6 REPLIES 6
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Amz_123,

Check if all the credentails is valid. In addtion, if the dataset contains different data source, also check if the other data source's credentails are valid.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @GilbertQ and @v-yuta-msft,

Again I have downloaded from service and refreshed the datasets manually in Power BI desktop. Everything works fine. While connecting Service I am getting error. I am using Non Pro Version. Since for connecting Azure Datasets its not necessary to set Gateway so I am using Non Pro Version.

@v-yuta-msft I have login through windows credentials in Power BI Service. Is I am going in right path its neccessary to login Azure dataset through windows credential or Ouath Credential? I am also using Google drive as another source. I didn't get any error in drive tables. I am getting error only in Azure Dataset. Anyone Please help me to set Schedule Refresh.

My Connection in Power Bi Service.

error.png

Thanks In Advance,

Amz

Hi there

Does the authentication work successfully?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi @GilbertQ

Yes, Authentication works successfully

I wonder if you had to enable the trial if it would refresh?

Power BI Blog

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

There appears to be an error on your table called "sale_list"

Could you confirm that because it is an Azure SQL Database that you are not using the On-Premise Data Gateway?

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors