cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
BobCoe Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Salesforce refresh from PowerBI.com fails

I am getting a refresh error in Powerbi.com when I try to refresh Salesforce Opportunity data.

 

Something went wrong
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Data source error: The 'Opportunity_Age__c' column does not exist in the rowset. Table: Opportunity.
Cluster URI: WABI-US-EAST2-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 11319f4a-fcef-46e6-9f3e-2b63cd874268
Request ID: 4e993b4d-52bf-de27-1457-b353d5f5bd22
Time: 2019-05-22 16:33:46Z

 

 

I can connect in desktop and refresh with out any issues.  As soon as I publish it, then try to refresh I get the above error.

 

In an attempt to troubleshoot, I built a simple one table report with just the Opportunity table.   The column is in the report

 

Capture.PNG

 

In another test, I get the same error message but with a different column.

 

Does anyone know a work around or fix?

 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Salesforce refresh from PowerBI.com fails

Hi @BobCoe ,

 

Please delete the dataset and republish the report to service to refresh it again.

 

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
BobCoe Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Salesforce refresh from PowerBI.com fails

Ok, I deleted the dataset, republished, ran refresh and got the same error.

 

Something went wrong
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Data source error: The 'Opportunity_Age__c' column does not exist in the rowset. Table: Opportunity.
Cluster URI: WABI-US-EAST2-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: cdd91c17-eccf-4e56-9422-37d8c3a25624
Request ID: 39a5add1-074f-deb1-eb29-57b059189c4a
Time: 2019-05-23 07:00:29Z

 

I tried it twice and got the same results.

 

This is just a bit frustrating.  I see others having issue like this, but thier error messages are different, in that, they seem to be pointing to secruity.  This error points out a specific column.  

 

The column gets added when I add the pull the data from SF.  

 

I have tried removing the column in Query editor, but I still get the same error.