Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salesforce Reports App not Showing

Hi,

When I select "get data" in Power Bi Pro the only apps I see are Salesforce Sales Manager and Salesforce Sales Rep. When I first logged in I know I saw Salesforce Reports at one point, but it is not available. Any help is appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

I make a test on my site with a pro account. Please check which way you get to the App source page.

16.png

Get Data->Service Content Packs

17.png

Get Data->Services(choose apps from online services)

18.png

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

I make a test on my site with a pro account. Please check which way you get to the App source page.

16.png

Get Data->Service Content Packs

17.png

Get Data->Services(choose apps from online services)

18.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this. I tried choosing Service Content Packs and I do see salesforce reports, so I was selecting the wrong option. 

When I select services I only see the Sales Manager and Sales Rep options, not the first one that shows in your answer. Is there a way through Power BI pro to get tables from Salesforce (I was able to do it using Power BI desktop)? Or does it only allow reports to be pulled? 

Thanks again! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors