cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Salesforce Lightening Auth

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Salesforce Lightening through the Salesforce Power BI app but it keep getting the below error even through I 100% know the credentials are correct. Any help Salesforce Connection - Browser error 

Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 21.32.09.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Salesforce Lightening Auth

Hi @henrygdoyle ,

You may use another browser like Edge (instead of Chrome or Mozilla), and then go to Settings ->Datasets, choose your dataset, go to "Data source credentials", click "Edit credentials". See the similar case : Data Source Credentials Not Updating.

If you still have this issue for Power BI, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support , Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET", or go to Issue forum  to get further help.

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Salesforce Lightening Auth

Hi  @henrygdoyle  ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark the proper reply as a solution to help others having the similar issue and close the case. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further.

Best regards

Amy

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors